Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor. I’m 19 and I have discolouration and dark circles under my eyes. What should I do to get rid of them?

2 Doctors Answered
Hi lybrate-user, get your Haemoglobin test done and report. Moreover, would need to get the details of your case to proceed and suggest.
You can use aloe vera juice/gel from its leaf (fresh), not from ready made gels available in market. For this homeopathic treatment is very effective. Use some sunblock with SPF (at least 50) every time you go out in sun. U need proper constitutional med to get permanent relief. Ask for consultation with pics of affected area so that I can help you better.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.