Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from acute sinus since many year I am continuously taking montec LC but no relief it get worse during winter. Please suggest medication.

4 Doctors Answered
If sinus problem is for many years then it should be chronic sinusitis.Try to avoid aggrevating factors.Add inhaled nasal steroid. If dischage from nose is yellow then it indicate infection for which antibiotic should be taken. Get a CT SINUS done to confirm sinusitis.Also rule out allergic rhinitis.
I agree with Dr.mool chand gupta.
Most of the time Itz allergic rhinitis is considered as sinusitis by most of the doctors. What are your symptoms. Get a CT PTS done to confirm whether actually Itz sinus or allergy.
Visit a Chest Physician who will confirm if you have Allergic Rhinitis or any sinus issues, and will put you on appropriate treatment for your problem.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.