Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

He has tooth cavity in two teeth on upper side. Black spot. He complains of pain. Eat less. It pains when something get stuck on that black area of teeth. What would be the best way to cure this.

3 Doctors Answered
Hi. Visit a dentist. Get an X-ray done. 2 options will be there. Either a normal filling will go or the tooth will go for RCT. Have to be checked clinically.
You have to consult a dentist and get the treatment for that. And take Homoeopathic treatment to stop the caries from spreading to other teeth.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.