Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 29 year old male. I have a dental problem that is pain and blood coming from teeth. What should i do?

1 Doctor Answered
Consult dentist because pain and blood coming from teeth is related to gums weakening so if you don't respond on time this problem increase to loosening of teeth.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.