there are many reasons for this type of pain-
1. Overuse of forearm muscles,
2. Deficiency of vitamin d3 or calcium, or lack of water in the body,
3. Postural stress
(eg. Hands holding the steering for prolonged period)
4. Muscle strain, etc.
Please send me all investigation reports if available. I can help you by teaching correct postural habits and ergonomics, do consult me privately.
Till then follow these advises:-
1. Take calcium supplements and sun bath daily to prevent further damage to your joints.
2. Avoid heavy lifting with affected hand.
3. Avoid weight bearing and extra pronation and supination activities activities.
4. You can take break during driving.
5. Wear shock absorbing, good quality of forearm support.
6. Perform some gentle exercises and stretching of your all joints before getting out of your bed.
7. Walk straight with shoulder protracted.
8. Perform deep breathing exercises or yoga
for proper functioning of lungs. Thanks.