I have one serious query related to my dad can any one help me out because right now my entire family in stress and my dad is not well to we are doing best for my dad as he is suffering from IPF. Treatment is going on as per doctor advice. Doctor told me that its normal just take medicine and some precautions like stay away from dust, smoke etc Can any one help me out how serious disease is it (IPF) doc advice Fibrodone medicine twice a day till 3 month my dad health is okay but he is not getting internal body power like previous he is I don't know what to do now. He is feeling like down after few walks outside he feels down its because of disease? Is there any way to gain internal energy to improve the stamina and gain some body power like previously he is. Is it serious disease IPF? Because I read on internet life cycle with this disease is 3 to 5 years its true? I am really worried can any one help me out for this. I want to do best for my dad Thank you.

I have one serious query related to my dad can any one he...
Hello Roshan.. IPF is a serious disease... When we get hurt there is a scar formation at the injury site. which is called fibrosis... And your father's lungs are getting automatically fibrosed... means the part which functions to get oxygen is replaced by scar tissue which cannot do that... Allopathic treatment has no solution for it.. My suggestion is to start homoeopathic treatment as soon as posible...
Dear lybrate user Apart from medical treatment he also needs psychological help as stress fear anxiety etc plays an important role in most of the chronic diseases. Plus physical and mental relaxation is also required. So get him this mind therapy as well he will be benefitted for sure. Good luck.

Book appointment with top doctors for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis treatment