I have skin problem since 6 years On my face, like black spot. Please suggest a good suggestion.

I have skin problem since 6 years On my face, like black ...
The skin can lose its glow and get dull and discoloured. Sun exposure, chloasma, freckles and scars due to acne are just a few reasons. Although not a life-threatening issue, people with dull and darkened facial skin usually consider it a life-altering one, leading to feelings of inadequacy and decreased self-confidence. This, in most cases, leads to the haphazard use of cosmetics and medicated ointments. However, only temporary results are usually found and in some cases injudicious use of such products may even aggravate the condition. This brings us to the scope of homeopathic treatment in such cases. We can confidently say that homeopathic remedies for clear and glowing skin are totally free from any side effects and are extremely effective in treating this problem. The medicines used are all natural and, thus, free from any harmful components. Their selection is based upon the individual constitution of the patient, and success is attained by employing the constitutional remedy internally.