Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from eye problem. The water comes out from my eyes anytime. Please suggest me the medicines.

1 Doctor Answered
Firstly get your eye checked from opthalmologist. Meanwhile avoid using of screen like mobile tv and computer / laptop.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.