Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My 3 years old son teeth is having small holes, please guide me what is the issue and solution?

2 Doctors Answered
It is a type of rampant caries use counter available fluoride foam/ approach a dentist for further care.
Get fillings done.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.