Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have been having itching and mild pain on my clitoral region in vagina When I checked it seems to me a very small dot like area has upper covering removed in that place or maybe it is something else, but that seems to cause very mild pain when I move I am using imidil right now. What else can you suggest?

2 Doctors Answered
Right medicine. Still go to doctor.
Most of medical problems need personally taking detailed medical history and examination with need of reports sometimes so meet concerned doctor-Gynecologist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.