Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am 33 week pregnant. Suddenly I found my babies movement is slowing down. So I consult my doctor he found the heart beat has slowed from 138 to 129 .so he is suggesting for operate and deliver the baby. Is there any other solution. I should consult the same doctor or should choose another doctor. After medication move ment is developing. I should wait or consult the doctor for operation. Suggest me something.

1 Doctor Answered
You can go for a second opinion as soon as possible. Don't delay.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.