Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am experience very low libido. My husband blames me of for it. He fears of affair, but that's rubbish. I want to increase my libido. Men have drugs like sildenafil, but what about women who are house wife. Please help.

3 Doctors Answered
Get your thyroid levels check from a lab For more details you can consult me.
spinach,kale,dark chocolates,walnuts,fatty fish,green tea,pesto ,coffee increases libido in women..
Dear you take R 41 (homeopathy medicine) 10- 15 drop tds with half cup of water for 1 month & Avoid Alcohol, Smoke,& Spicy food.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.