I'm suffering from cold. From past 11 days. Even after taking medicine I can't get rid of runny nose. So suggest me something better to get rid of cold.

maha laxmi vilas ras 125 mg twice a day sitopiladi avleh 10 gm twice a day
A runny nose can be irritating, distracting, and frustrating to deal with. Although it’s sometimes brought on by seasonal changes or allergies, a runny nose could also be a symptom of deeper illnesses, such as a cold, sinus infection, or even the flu. Start by treating your runny nose with simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications, looking for other symptoms that might point to a certain cause. If your symptoms persist or worsen, see a doctor. With lots of rest, hydration, and the right tips and tricks, you can clear your nose and breathe freely once again. Sniff, swallow, or gently blow your nose to clear out fluids. Try an at-home steam treatment Make your own saline spray to clear out mucus. Place a warm, wet washcloth on your face to ease the pressure in your nose. Treat sinus pain and congestion with light acupressure . Keep your head elevated when you lie down to ease congestion Drink lots of water and warm liquids to help the mucus drain.