Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi. I am newly married. No plans for baby for few years. I am 21 years old. What precautions can I take. Is there any injections or medicines other than copper T.

1 Doctor Answered
You can take low dose oral contraceptive pills ,or you can go for injectable contraceptive - inj depoprovera 150 mg ,it has to be taken once every 3 months.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.