Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My son is 13 years old but his height is not increasing he looks like a 6 years old boy although he is 13 years old. Now everyone makes fun of him because of his height what to do now?

1 Doctor Answered
kumar kalyan ras 125 mg twice a day banslochan avleh 10 gm twice a day
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.