Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear Doctor, I'm 52 year old person, even after multiple trial my penis is not getting erected. Should I use any medicine/ointments for rectification.

1 Doctor Answered
Yes you can take but do get assessed for any heart problem at this stage recent erectile problem can be early sign of heart problem.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.