Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Itch in private parts and it getting some skin problem can you doctor tell me what medicines should to apply to it.

1 Doctor Answered
Shree lepam gandhak rasayan avleh 10 g twice a day.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.