I am 24 years old and am failing to attain firm erections when feeling to have sexual intercourse with girlfriends and it has taken 8 years now and could at times take sildenafil 100 mg but doesn't help at all and I don't have any other problem ,so please need your help on what it could be and the possible treatment, am worried about my reproductive life.

You are not getting firm erection at time of sex. You have erectile dysfunction problem. You need to take one month treatment only to make strong your pelvic floor muscles and make semen thick in consistency. You have to follow certain instructions for permanent solution to erectile dysfunction problem. I give you 100 % guarantee for harder, stronger and sustained erection with more sex confidence throughout life. If interested, I advise you to tell me your eating habits and any addiction to alcohol or cigarette, for better guidance and natural, safe and permanent treatment, by calling me through Lybrate.