Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 40 years I have bulky uterus with adenomyosis because of that I have every month heavy and painful bleeding with large clots please advise what I can do.

1 Doctor Answered
shila sindoor 125 mg twice a day rati modak avleh 10 gm twice a day
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.