I masturbate everyday twice or thrice. I don't know what's happening. I don't want to do it but it becomes automatically. Please help me to come out of this masturbating addiction. And I've been watching YouTube videos to overcome masturbation but it is not working. Pls help me.

Masturbation is normal and essential, basically human being don't have storage organ for semen in our body ,so if you won't masturbate, semen will come out as night fall. Semen production occurs in our body 24*7*365 days. So it has to come out. You have all the symptoms secondary to guilt.
Don't worry, its very common problem in this age. First of all you have to make you busy in some work or studies or else you can join gym also and avoid watching porn video. Do meditation for mental strength daily to increase your focus and willpower to quit masturbation. Whenever thoughts of masturbation comes to your mind, replace these thoughts by good thoughts by saying or teaching your mind that these thoughts are not good for health and sex. Slowly and steadily, you will definitely win over masturbation. For more suggestion you can consult with us on Lybrate personally.