Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having phimosis as I'm now married I want to have sex & want a child so pls recommend is there any procedure other than frenuplasty or circumcision like cream or medicine which could help me I don't want to get operated so pls help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Yes ointment s are available. Send me your reports and photos for further information Let you know your progress.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.