Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 60 years old and perfect in health but my son's are insisting to consult doctor and check for blockages because I smoke too much. What to do?

1 Doctor Answered
Yes, do consult. After 50 years one should start regular check up every yearly.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.