Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having a very long period for 2 months. I have already met a doctor regarding this. I am diagnosed with PCOS. I don't know what to do now. I can't bare my pain. How to stop this period now and how to get rid of this. Kindly help me.

1 Doctor Answered
It can be made regular and pain relief by Homoeopathic treatment.. You can consult me through Lybrate.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.