I need help I have getting cavities in my teeth what I do tell me some solution sir.

Hi. Cavities need filling. Visit doctor. Twice a day brush and floss must for you. Take care.
Kindly get the caries removed and get the cavities filled with a tooth coloured restoration. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Consult a dentist get filling done than brush twice daily especially at night avoid sticky foods.
Hi. Cavities once developed in your mouth can not be reverted back. If you don't have any pain in the teeth having cavities and the Cavities are not that deep then get them filled with normal fillings. Various types of tooth filling material are there. You can go for Composites, Glass Ionomer Cements (both of these are tooth coloured) and Silver colour fillings. For further prevention of caries or cavities. Rinse your mouth every time you anything. Limit the use of chocolates and sugary foods. Brush twice daily. Brushing at night time before going to bed is much more important.
Avoid sticky foods Brush twice daily.
Visit your dentist get the cavities filled up with dental cements. For the further prevention, you need to maintain your oral hygiene, need to brush twice, night brushing is must. Avoid sticky and sweet food, eat more of fibrous food, for detail advice visit your dentist. Thank you.
See a dentist and get the cavities filled up.
Good evening! You may have cavity or reduced layers of normal teeth. Brush your teeth with Oral-B UltraSoft Tooth Brush in circular motion without applying much pressure. If there is cavity kindly consult a dentist and get filled. Thank you!
Kindly get the depth of cavity checked by dentist.
Visit dentist and get caities filled. Have sealants to prevent further decay of teeth.
You need to visit your dentist to get your cavities filled.