Bad smell is coming from my mouth. It is continues from last 1 month. Smell is coming even I brushed 2 times a day. Please give me some suggestions to resolve it.

Bad smell is coming from my mouth. It is continues from l...
Brush teeth properly twice a day with a soft toothbrush and toothpaste. Use mouthwash and floss in between teeth daily. Rinse you mouth with water thoroughly after every meal. Visit a dentist every 6 months for a regular check-up.
Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash until then. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
Hi, there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. Regards