Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 16 years old and I have problem with my menstrual cycle and excess weight gain with increase in unwanted hair growth.

3 Doctors Answered
Kanchnar awleh 5 gm twice a day.
To clear your doubts get an ultrasound pelvis done to rule out any pathology and follow up with reports and Get your blood checked for CBC Tsh and follow up with reports.
Hi guest, your problem seems to be harmonal variation, in particular thyroid or PCOD, needs evaluation Do take online consultation appointment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.