Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir /mam I can't hear clear but I can hear almost all the sounds but when someone speaks that voice didn't catch up clearly what is the problem my right ear feel clogged up what to do?

2 Doctors Answered
You have sensorineural hearing loss of certain decibel sounds and need to use a hearing aid suitable for your hearing loss. You need to check if the feel of clogged ear is due to swollen wax inside the ear.
2 people found this helpful
lybrate-user, I would suggest you to go for an audiological assessment. The audiologist will first assess and then explain you about the results. If required he/she will let you know in case ENT consultation is to be followed. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.