Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am an 18 year old male. I have a real pain in my jaws. How can I overcome this?

3 Doctors Answered
It can be due to gum and periodontal problem, caries. Please visit to a dentist for find out cause of pain and then take treatment.
To find out the exact cause you need a thorough clinical and radiographic diagnosis. Visit yr doctor immediately. If it is due to an erupting 3rd molar then you need to treat it accordingly.
1 person found this helpful
Conrt to maxilofacial surgeon and aftr opg decided rght tratment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.