Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 years old working man. I have a small mark on my nose which is visible. Is there any way to remove it with the help of ailments? If it's not done through medicines what will be cause for plastic surgery? Where can I Approach in Bangalore and who is the best one available in metro cities.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 25 years old working man. I have a small mark on my ...
Hello, You haven't mentioned what kind of mark is it? If it's a birth mark, then you need to opt for LASER therapy. In case it's an acne mark/ injury mark or any post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, you can take homoeopathic medicines - Berberis Aquefolium Q/ 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water and Kali Brom. 200 - both thrice daily for 20 days. Revert me back there after.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.