Due to hearing or watching videos through earphones, I have some hearing problem not too much but little small. Please give proper suggestion.

Due to hearing or watching videos through earphones, I ha...
Excess use of anything may be dangerous and harmful. Visit an ENT physician for ear checkup. If there is any hearing loss, you may contact me for Ayurvedic treatment.
You can go through articles online which says damage happens in microstructures of inner ear when we are getting exposed to noise from day one. But these are at the level of micro structures so wr think we do not have loss. Usually we get to know we are having loss when its get worse. Apart from these medical facts, you jus get one things without delay you have to go for audiometry test (Pta, speech audiometry. That will give you the exact amount of loss you are having now. Better to avoid listening through earphones and use in loudspeaker mode with moderate sound level. Do not go beyond the pemitted sound level while using ear phones. You can see the alert pop up message whenever you go beyond the permitted level. If not install Volume limiter app from google store. Give feedback if it helps. Thanks.