Sir/madam I am suffering from teeth sensitive from sweet foods and some cold foods even I brush twice a day what is problem & what is solution?

Sensitivity towards sweet food can be due to cavities in your teeth the sensation to cold stuff also suggests that the nerve inside your tooth which is called the pulp is getting irritated because of cavities .even if you brush twice or thrice a day it won't matter unless you see a dentist and get the oral examination done. After examination the dentist is going to evaluate the extent of caries and damage and suggest the treatment .this is the only solution for your problem which can be easily fixed once proper diagnosis and treatment is started.
Use Haydent k tooth paste twice daily especially at night.
Kindly use sensodent k plus toothpast.
you might have deep cavity kindly get AN xray done to understand situation better ...
Teeth sensitivity develops because of weakness of gums and formation of tartar... In that case just brushing is not enough.. Take proper nutrition especially vitamin C. Get regular teeth cleaning. And use homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava by wheezal..
You are suffering from sensitivity may be due to damaged enamel. Varieties of reasons for the damage. Has to be physically checked by the dentist.