I am 30 year old and my problem is my mouth is not open fully due to my ghutaka chewing.

Hi, this condition is called oral submucous fibrosis. It can lead to oral cancer. First and foremost, quit your habit of gutkha completely. Visit an oral medicine specialist for treatment. Regards.
This condition is known as submucous fibrosis. Please stop gutkha chewing. It can lead to serious conditions. Visit the dentist immediately.
Avoid all the pan masala. Concern to dentist for propr opening of mouth.
You must show yourself to a doctor asap. And must stop gutka chewing.
Quit the habit of eating gutkha first of all, then you have to take treatment for insufficient mouth opening, you are suffering from a condition called oral submucous fibrosis.
Hi , its good that you are aware of your problem yourself. The condition is known as" oral submucous fibrosis" in dental terms and it results due to tobacco chewing in any form (gutkha, khaini, pan masala etc.). If you want to get cured you have to immediately stop the habit of gutkha chewing. Take green tea and lots of tomatoes as they contain antioxidant. Eat lots of sugar free chewing gums.