Suggest me the creams to lighten dark under arms due to acanthosis nigricans. Please help me.

Suggest me the creams to lighten dark under arms due to a...
Hello, Dark underarms are generally caused by sweating, improper cleaning, dead skin cells, and friction caused as a result of different qualities of clothes. In some people dark underarms could be due to the alcohol content in the deodorants or the shaving products that they use. Another common cause of dark underarms is plucking and shaving. Every time you pluck or shave it causes micro-abrasions. These wounds on healing cause darkening of the skin. Tips to help you whiten your underarms in a natural manner: - Scrubbing your armpits with an exfoliating scrub of your choice for about five minutes daily is the first step to whiten your dark underarms. - Aloe vera gel when rubbed over the underarms in a similar manner also has the same effect as cleansing them. - Raw grated potato juice helps bleach your skin and whiten your underarms naturally. - Cucumber juice also has the same effect. - Regularly rub a slice of lemon over your underarms and see the difference. If you are wondering how to whiten your underarms overnight try waxing. Waxing helps you get rid of your underarm hair and also help in the removal of dead skin cells, leaving your underarms looking clean.