Dear doctor I am 24 year old. I got my last period on 22nd June that ended on 27th June. I had sex on 13th July. I enquired with my partner and he said he ejaculated and threw it inside the toilet. But I am feeling scared since I vomited today. I performed a sugar test at home yesterday and today early morning and both showed negative only. Is there any chance for me to get pregnant? Was that my safe date? I think my cycle is 28 days because on May I got my periods on 28th that lasted till 2nd June and after that I got my next period on 22nd June that lasted till 27th June and my this month expected period was on 20th July. Please respond doctor please.

Dear doctor I am 24 year old. I got my last period on 22n...
If there is no ejuclation inside vegina then there is no chance of pregnancy.
It is likely you are not Pregnant. Usually Ovulation take place around 14th day. You have to check Pregnancy Test not Sugar Test. Always take precautions.