Hi Sir, My son is 2 years old, he has bicuspid aortic valve with mild AS (gradient 32mmhg/18mmhg) and mild AR, mild TR (gradient- 22mmhg) ASC aorta - 20 mm, concentric LV hypertrophy, good biventricular systolic function. Left sided aortic arch, No PDA/co-arctation, no pulmonary arterial hypertension. My question is how good or bad is his BAV and complications related to it now as per the analysis of his report given above, Also will he have normal childhood, what is the chance of his progression towards surgery (fast/slow)?

Bicuspid valve with the gradients you mention is not something to worry about at this time. BAV is likely to progress though (almost one third cases or more), and may require surgery in the future. BAV is one of the commonest congenital abnormality and mostly is clinically silent till age 30s or so. Many such patients present with symptoms in their 40s and 50s. I think your kid should be able to continue with normal childhood. He should be followed up with pediatric cardiologist at regular intervals though. Take care and don't take too much stress for this. Its a fixable issue.