Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am suffering from precum and nightfall. Nightfall happens 2 times a week and precum happens daily. Even if I am not watching any sexual content and just normally sitting, then also I get precum. Plzz Tell me any medicine to cure this. My age is 24 and it is happening with me from past 3 years.

1 Doctor Answered
vrihad vangeshwar ras 125 mg twice a day kamdev awleh 10 gm twice a day relief in 3-4 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.