My right ear is paining very much with inside of my mouth spot of same side. Please help.

My right ear is paining very much with inside of my mouth...
Hi the pain can be due to a carious tooth. Toothaches sometimes get reffered to the ear as well as the branches of the same nerve passes through both the structures.
We need more investigations (full mouth x-ray) & clinical examination to decide upon treatment. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
Don't worry, use some astringent in mouth and some b complex you will be fine.