Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. My blood sugar is fasting 190 and PP 246 ADVICE mi how can control my sugar level.

1 Doctor Answered
Eat small sugarless frequent meals, go for brisk walk atleast 5-7 kms per day, go for exercise yoga.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.