Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Sir, I am 22 years old girl I have periods twice in a month from last two months what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Your problem may be associated with ovarian cyst or uterine fibroid. Get a USG Lower abdomen with TVS done and consult a physician with your report or reach us here on Lybrate.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.