Hi Sir, I am suffering from nightfall from Dec 2016 and I am fighting positively with this problem. As a result of it there is almost control of about 80%. I m taking purshabab chandraprabha vati quars jiryan and calcium tablet calcipe ral and shank vati Capsules Aswal plus. Any other please recommend. I feel sleepy very much. It cause backbone pain stomach pain leg pain in joints .I cannot able to compete with the physical effective test. Tell me how can this can be completely control nob.

Hello sir, nightfall is not a big problem its very common in unmarried but sexually active (masturbating) men and is fully curable by regular medication. We recommend you to take healthy diet and kohinoor gold and shilajeet regularly after food two times a day with water for almost three month to cure night fall and associated problem naturally. Keep water intake high and please avoid masturbation and stop watching porn movie. Also you can concern with us, if you want fast result. We provide therapies as well as ayurvedic medicines. You can contact us on We will concern and later on we can deliver medicines.