Hello doctor I don't get my periods last 3 months. I have done my pregnancy check up and the result was also negative. So if I continue intercourse then will I get pregnant?

Hello doctor
I don't get my periods last 3 months. I have...
If you continue intercourse without protection, you surely have chances of getting pregnant. To be sure of pregnancy get yourself a USG TVS & consult a physician with it for treatment.
Hello doctor
Hello lybrate-user 1. As you didn't get periods from last 3 months and still your pregnancy test is negative, means you don't have pregnancy. 2. Form last 3 months if you do not have periods then you need to check the reason of not getting periods. 3. You need to go for check up with sonography also. 4. Mostly in irregular periods, it is difficult to getting pregnancy, Now you can make intercourse when ever you want, but it can not give you pregnancy. 5. For Getting pregnancy you need to make your cycle regular. 6. You can consult gynecologist for diagnosis and also Ayurveda medicines too effective in female infertility.