Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 27 .I am doing job but suffering from stammering problem to speak some words It is difficult to me. How solve the problem? Which medicine is best?

3 Doctors Answered
Do breathing exercises and oral motor exercises regularly in front of mirror.
1 person found this helpful
Stuttering is a speech condition which requires first evaluation then intervention or treatment from a speech pathologists. It cannot be treated by medicines it has to be treated by therapy.
1 person found this helpful
Dear user, whenever you feel stressed the chances of stammering increases, you can take a deep breathe relax and then try to speak ,you will surely benefit from this technique.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.