Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 27 year old and I have head and hand, eyes pain due to hard work since long time, what should I do ?

1 Doctor Answered
Dear you have not mentioned what kind of work you do. But do a few things as suggested below, it will reduce your problem. 1. When working take five minutes break even one hour. 2. Drink plenty of water while working. 3. Take a calcium tablet and one multivitamin tablet every day. 4. Increase quantity of protein in your diet. Regards
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.