My daughter is 6 years old. She missed her father one year before in an accident. She was very close with him. Nowadays sometimes she thinks of him and crying. I treat her as much I can. But sometimes me too show anger towards. Please give a suggestion he to deal her. She always told mom you and I should not die. If I simply lying by closing my eyes she get afraid.

That is a burden that will be too much for the child to bear. I know it must have been too difficult for you to bear too and you are an adult! You must be patient and give her a lot of love and physical contact. You may look to marry again with someone who will love and accept her. If it all gets too difficult meet with a child counselor and get some professional help. In the meantime take her to play a lot, mix with other children, involve her in interesting activities, and be there for ehr all the time. If necessary involve a male figure close to the family to fill in the loss. A human being needs two parents always. Don't let her live a life of compromise for any reason. You may discuss this with your parents and in-laws too.