I am a data scientist, my work involves spending a lot of time using a computer and that causes a lot of eye strain and headache. This problem started few years back when I was reading something written in small font on a smartphone. I have visited many opticians and ophthalmologists, the result is that my vision is perfect 6/6, its not at all helping in curing my headaches. I am very sure it is not migraine as it only occurs while looking at a computer screen in a properly lit sitting place. The eye strain goes away temporarily if I sit somewhere less lit, but since few days that is not helping either. I can feel the strain on my eyes while writing this description as well. It occurs only when using electronics. Please help me find a remedy for this as these headaches are really bad and I don't want anything to happen to my eyes.

I am a data scientist, my work involves spending a lot of...
Kindly review with an eye specialist for convergence insufficiency (eye muscle weakness. Use lubricating eye drops while working on computers, blink more, 20-20-20 i.e every 20 minutes, look at 20 feet or more blink 20 times, palming.use antiglare glasses. Correct your computer screen settings towards maximum contrast n minimum brightness.
Just do steam inhalation three times for 10 mins each.
Hello, sounds like you have computer vision syndrome. A few simple tips are: First, make sure that the light is not directly falling into the computer screen. This tends to get reflected from the screen into your eyes causing glare and discomfort. Rule of 20: which means take a break after every 20 minutes for 20 seconds and look at an object 20 feet away to relax your eye muscles. You can also use lubricant eye drops. Hope this helps. Regards.