Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have tiny -tiny pimples like structures on my arm, chest and back. Please suggest something for that.

1 Doctor Answered
You have to consult with proper details and share the photos of the structure so that we can diagnose.. You can consult me through Lybrate for homoeopathic treatment..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.