I am a patient of tmj disorder and my treatment is going on. Now I am going through splint therapy for 9 months. My doctor took post tmj x ray and said my tmj problem is almost fixed and I should the 2nd phase treatment I.e. Orthodontic treatment. But I think my tmj problem is not totally cured because I am feeling my facial muscles are tight and tensed and I listen some type of sounds from tm joint. Also my facial expressions have been changed heavily. So how can I be sure that my tmj problem is curing and will be cured totally in future? Please help me. Thank you.

I am a patient of tmj disorder and my treatment is going ...
Relief through splint therapy is not removal of cause. Cause will be corrected by orthodontics and occlusal rehabilitation. Please get the definitive treatments at your earliest convenience. The splint therapy works well but as you have been advised orthodontic treatment it means you have underlying occlusion problems.
Ctscan with an MRI will be helpful for diagnosis and planning further treatment