Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I sprained my ankle 2 years I have seeing physio therapist for one month but there has been no change. I do not know what has to be done.

1 Doctor Answered
Visit an Orthopaedician for proper clinical examination and investigations to find out the cause for your problem. Then only it can be treated property. Feel free to chat with me on Lybrate for any further questions, Take Care.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.