I am suffering from anxiety and depression, what should I do to avoid being lonely as I try to find people whom I'm not attracted towards but fail to make them my friend especially those who are loved ones.

I am suffering from anxiety and depression, what should I...
You might need a psychiatric evaluation of your condition. To avoid loneliness you can start by judging people lesser and making friends with them. Keep in mind that there will be some differences of opinion because everyone thinks very differently. Have tolerance and understanding for your loved ones. You can also talk about commonly spoken topics like weather sports cars studies children food etc. These topics are safe and not controversial if you play your cards properly. Participate in community activities and clubs. Visit public parks and smile and greet people and make small talk. This will make you more popular and approachable and people may want to become your friends. Invite people to your house over meals as it helps strengthen relationships.