Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife is not happy with me in our sexual life. She thinks my private part size is not enough for her. Its small in size. What to do?

1 Doctor Answered
You need personal counseling sessions for both of you to understand the problem n it's solutions. Consult privately.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.